COTTON AS AN INNOVATIVE FIBRE
An enormous amount of research and development investment has been made in finding new ways with cotton. The majority of this work has been done by Cotton Incorporated, an organisation based in the United States of America that aims to increase uptake of cotton globally.
There's no doubt that cotton can do more than ever before. Not only do its natural characteristics make beautiful, long lasting fabrics but new treatments, weaves and finishes mean cotton can perform in ever new and exciting ways. Even more exciting is that these technolgies are made available to brands, retailers and manufacturers with support from Cotton Incorporated.
- TransDRY® technology combines the comfort of cotton with moisture-wicking performance
- WICKING WINDOWS™ technology is a moisture management finish for cotton performance and activewear
- PUREPRESS™ cotton technology is a durable press (DP) finish that keeps clothes wrinkle-free
- STORM COTTON™ technology is a water-repellent finish for cotton that offers protection from rain and snow
- TOUGH COTTON™ technology offers increased durability and superior abrasion and wrinkle resistance throughout the life of the garment